ocba - Re: [ocba] Swarm patrol?

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Eva Hoke <eva.hoke AT duke.edu>
  • To: Blair Christian <blair.christian AT gmail.com>, "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Swarm patrol?
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 16:26:16 +0000

I think it would be a great topic for the monthly meeting. All club members
need to know the policy for swarm patrol through the club, and new members
learn from the seasoned swarm patrol team. There are many benefits from
having the Swarm Patrol on call and trained. If individuals are approached,
they would be prepared with equipment and knowledge on capturing the swarm.
Thanks, Eva