ocba - [ocba] Festival for the Eno will call/parking

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: john harrell <johnharrell666 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Festival for the Eno will call/parking
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 17:05:03 -0400

Hello Beekeepers,
Thanks so much to all who have volunteered to help at the festival this weekend.  I know the will call/parking seems like a pain (actually it is a pain but that's the way it is and I can't do anything about it!).  This is a big festival with a lot of performers, vendors, crafters, and other participants.  There is no onsite parking.  Park at the North lot at Durham County Stadium, get your pass from the ticket tent (for all who have volunteered, your pass will be there with your name on it), and ride the air conditioned shuttle bus to the festival site.  See y'alls there!

  • [ocba] Festival for the Eno will call/parking, john harrell, 07/01/2011