ocba - [ocba] Honey Extractor

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Saundra Kirven" <skirven AT pharmasset.com>
  • To: "Orange County Bees" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Honey Extractor
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 13:38:56 -0400

Hi all,

I’m trying to track down the current location of the OCBA honey extractor and find out who has the wait list for it.  Once I get the extractor, I’m happy to have a workshop at my place for anyone who hasn’t done this before.

If you have the extractor, would you please let me know?

Thanks and have a safe and relaxing holiday!

Saundra Kirven

Clinical Operations Manager

Pharmasset, Inc.

2520 Meridian Parkway, Suite 110

Durham, NC  27713

office: (919) 237-7106

cell: (609) 558-2132

  • [ocba] Honey Extractor, Saundra Kirven, 07/01/2011