ocba - [ocba] Earth Day and Farm Tour

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: bees Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Earth Day and Farm Tour
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 20:36:44 -0400

Hello Beekeepers,
The Earth Day event in Hillsborough tomorrow has been cancelled because of the weather. I will also punt on the Farm Tour in the afternoon due to weather. I'll be there from 1 to 4 on Sunday though so come on out if you are available.

http://www.netzero.net/freeemail?refcd=NZTAGOUT1FREM0210

  • [ocba] Earth Day and Farm Tour, Lewis Cauble, 04/15/2011