ocba - [ocba] Swarm at Chestnut Ridge Community Farm

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: bees Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Swarm at Chestnut Ridge Community Farm
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 11:22:27 -0400

Hello Beekeepers,
I'm heading over to Chestnut Ridge Community Farm to help them hive a swarm of bees if anyone is in the neighborhood and would like to learn or help. I'll probably get there at about 11:45.

The farm is off of Mt Willing Rd between Buckhorn and Chestnut Ridge.

Lewis

919 593 4823
Groupon.com Official Site
1 huge daily deal on the best stuff to do in your city. Try it today!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/4da862b3b975716128est01duc

  • [ocba] Swarm at Chestnut Ridge Community Farm, Lewis Cauble, 04/15/2011