ocba - [ocba] Food Lion Sugar

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: chathambeekeepers AT lists.ncsu.edu, NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Food Lion Sugar
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 08:36:21 -0400

My local Food Lion has a special on sugar this week. With an MVP card a 5 lb bag is $1.49. I believe the limit is 4 bags and the offer is good until April 14th. I usually pay about $4.50 for the 10 lb bags, so this looks like a pretty good deal. I assume most if not all of the stores in the area will have the same deal.

Cheers,

Get help now! Click to find the right drug rehab solution for you.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/fc/BLSrjpYWekAigKCZ71ZBkIaqAtKfCoprzYvT3uTWDu9gtGbYFTRDCO7q5va/