ocba - [ocba] OCBA Meeting Thursday, April 9

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] OCBA Meeting Thursday, April 9
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 21:52:05 -0400

Hello Beekeepers,
Our monthly meeting will be this Thursday, April 9 at 7:30pm.  Ben and Becky Starr of Starlight Mead will be joining us.  Visit them at http://starlightmead.com/

Busy Bee may need some help doling out packages on Thursday.  If you would like to help, call Busy Bee on Wednesday to find out if they still need a few extra hands.  942 2006.

We meet at the Orange County Extension office in Hillsborough on Revere Road. Everyone is invited to meet for dinner at Bandido's in Hillsborough at 6pm before the meeting.