ocba - [ocba] ELECTIONS FOR 2009

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Becky Bollinger <beckyalis AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] ELECTIONS FOR 2009
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 11:31:51 -0400

Hi Everyone,
As some of you know Jeff and I are expecting a son on Dec. 4th. Since he will become the main focus of our lives for a while I will not be able to continue my duties as president of the Orange County Beekeepers. We hold our elections in October, but I wanted people to start thinking about who they want to be our next president. The main job of the president is to represent our organization to the community, run the meetings, during the spring take calls and emails about swarms & answering questions to people in the community about beekeeping. It has been a lot of fun and I have learned a lot while being president. If you would like to nominate someone or are interested in running yourself please let me know. The other offices that we elect are vice president, secretary, & treasurer. We currently do not have a vice president, our secretary is Lanette Fee, & the treasurer is Pat Jones. You are welcome to nominate or volunteer to run for any of these positions as well.

Thanks,
Becky

  • [ocba] ELECTIONS FOR 2009, Becky Bollinger, 07/29/2008