ocba - Re: [ocba] possible new website

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Tom Wright <twright AT vicksburg.com>
  • To: "A list for the Orange County, NC Beekeepers Association" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] possible new website
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 12:46:36 -0600

Neat website. I am attaching a photo from my cousin in TX that is almost certainly AHB as thet ofte buil in the open. This is a tree trimmers nightmare, especially if encountered while in a cherry picker bucket.

Tom Wright

G. Blake Alexander, O.D. wrote:
OCBA:   I like it!!  I like it!!!!  Please proceed  (very "uptown")
Best ,
Blake  Alexander

Jeff,

Wow, this looks terrific. Is it ready for people to go ahead and
register, post, etc., or is this purely a test right now?

Randall Austin