nafex - Re: [nafex] strawberry info

  • From: Jay Cutts <orders@cuttsreviews.com>
  • To: Lee Reich <leeareich@gmail.com>, nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] strawberry info
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2022 16:50:56 -0600

Hi, Lee.

Raintree Nursery lists some of these. However, they list Capron as a female! That might explain why you had so little fruit.

Regards,

Jay

Jay Cutts
Director, Cutts Graduate Reviews
Lead Author, Barron's MCAT Prep Book
Lead Author, Barron's MCAT Flash Cards
Lead Author, Barron's LSAT Prep Book
(505) 281-0684 (landline, no texts)
(505) 717-6394 (cell, text or voicemail)
10 am to 10 pm Mt Time, 7 days