nafex - Re: [nafex] fruit for W KY

  • From: "Scott Weber and Muffy Barrett" <bluestem_farm@juno.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] fruit for W KY
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2020 18:50:51 GMT

It seems like back in the old days when this was a more active list that
there was a NAFEXer from that general vicinity who had learned to love black
currants-with the caveat that those commonly available varieties are nearly
inedible. He said even his kids loved them. I may at some point be able to
find his recommendations, and if I do I'll forward them.
Muffy Barrett