nafex - Re: [nafex] Colorado Test Autumn in November

  • From: Christopher Kennel <ckennel@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Colorado Test Autumn in November
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 21:44:47 -0600

Thanks for helping me understand why I lost several cherries, a peach and
apples in Denver. In contrast, my Craig's Crimson cherry on Colt rootstock
fared very well with a good set of blooms this year. I haven't assessed my
grapes yet, but most of my blueberries look pretty good (sorry I don't have
the variety names handy).

All the best,
Chris Kennel

~ sent from my phone using speech recognition, please excuse typos.