nafex - Re: [nafex] Honey Locust

  • From: <dwoodard@becon.org>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Honey Locust
  • Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2014 20:52:10 -0500

Andy Wilson has been working with honey locust for decades.

Doug Woodard
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

On Thu, 6 Nov 2014 11:43:46 -0500 (EST), "PATTY " <jrplelie@centurylink.net> wrote:
Devin,

Don't know if you have visited the Honey Locust Agroforestry website
but it does have some good info. I have spoken to Andy Wilson in the
past and he sounds pretty knowledgeable but the website and honey
locusts may be a passing interest for him. However the info they have
online is actually pretty good. This link may help answer your
question about honey locust pollination.

http://faculty.virginia.edu/honeylocust-agroforestry/agroforestry/HoneylocustAgroforestry.htm

Jim Elie