nafex - Re: [nafex] [ARTICLE] Elderberry as a Medicinal Plant

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] [ARTICLE] Elderberry as a Medicinal Plant
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 16:39:33 -0500

I really get the feeling that it depends on your soil and your climate. I'm
growing Nova, Johns, Adams, Haschberg, Scotia, York, Wyldewood and Bob
Gordon. Accounts that I've read from others growing seems to vary widely and
as for taste some times I think I can taste differences and other times not.
I do know that the selected varieties are much easier to destem and work with
for juice and wine because the berries are noticeably larger (for me).

~mIEKAL