nafex - Re: [nafex] Encouraging lower scaffolds

  • From: Jwlehman@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Encouraging lower scaffolds
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 22:32:27 -0400 (EDT)

Randy,

See if the attached files answer your question.

Jerry

In a message dated 4/27/2014 2:21:55 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
burdrs@gmail.com writes:

I have 3 to 5 year old apples that have few lower scaffolds. I want to
encourage lower scaffolds in these areas of bare trunk. I have not done
scoring before and would like to get advice on how best to proceed if this
will
be my best option: timing, tips on how to do it, etc. I have found
information on line but the nuances of how to do it are lacking.