nafex - Re: [nafex] Apios

  • From: Andrew Hahn <andrew.p.hahn@gmail.com>
  • To: "nafex@lists.ibiblio.org" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Apios
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 15:41:28 -0600

Dr. Cannon is offering two strains through the seed savers exchange this
year. I'm giving both of them a try. They are in a raised bed in my orchard
to help provide nitrogen for a few of my trees. Perhaps they will be a good
orchard companion, does that bring it back on topic ;)

https://exchange.seedsavers.org/catalog/listing.aspx?itm=131475
https://exchange.seedsavers.org/catalog/listing.aspx?itm=131479

Andy