nafex - Re: [nafex] No Botner Scions?

  • From: derekcs2005@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] No Botner Scions?
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 15:52:38 -0500 (EST)

I am the new apple group coordinator for NAFEX and have swapped and bought
from Nick since the mid 80's. While I do not have as many varieties as Nick I
do have a pretty good collection going. Right now I have 708 varities of
apples and 60 something of pear. One variety per rootstock so I can keep
track of them!

If interested in scion wood, send me an email to derekcs2005@aol.com. I sell
scions for $4 per variety and try to send a big enough piece to get two
grafts per stick if possible. But that depends on how someone grafts. Plus
the postage and packaging.

thanks,

Derek Mills
Hocking Hills Orchard on the web and Facebook