nafex - Re: [nafex] 2013 Fall Catalogue is on line

  • From: Ro Qu <richardqhansen@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] 2013 Fall Catalogue is on line
  • Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 19:55:27 -0500

Your catalog gets better every year Cliff! Keep up the good work.

I would like to come this spring and learn your grafting technique. Would
this be possible? If so, what supplies in advance would you recommend?
Which month would be best? I would be happy to pay your for your time too!

Thanks again,

Richard