nafex - Re: [nafex] graphically illustrated book of apple diseases - thanks for the help

  • From: James A Cooper <JCooper@lewistonschools.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] graphically illustrated book of apple diseases - thanks for the help
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 20:44:04 +0000

I have sprayed with Foli Cal and the added calcium has helped some of the
different trees: apple, nectarene, tomatoe all have benifited

I have some Sea Weed spray that have used but it is too smelly to use and
then spend time in my yard, for a few days. This may be good too, just not
used much because of the smell.

Jim Cooper
N. Idaho