nafex - Re: [nafex] raccoons

  • From: Hector Black <hblack1925@fastmail.fm>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] raccoons
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 16:44:12 -0500

We had a similar problem, Chris. We used bird tanglefoot about a foot up on
the trellis posts and on the trunks of the vines. We wrapped the trunks in
plastic beforehand for fear of damage from the tanglefoot. They hate to get
their paws sticky and didn't touch the grapes. Hector Black zone 6 middle tn