nafex - Re: [nafex] raccoons

  • From: david.maxwell@dal.ca
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] raccoons
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 14:11:27 -0300

Racoons can't jump. I have been completely successful in keeping them out of
my peaches
with nothing more than 2 wires at 6" and 12" connected to an electric fencer
unit. (No need
for 6 ft. fencing, at least for the 'coons. Agree about the deer - my deer
fence is at 10-12 ft.,
and has worked for many years. (But it doesn't keep the 'coons out...)