nafex - Re: [nafex] WILD (NATIVE) edible plants ('less used species') - response to Barry Nichols

  • From: "Idell Weydemeyer" <iwgarden@earthlink.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] WILD (NATIVE) edible plants ('less used species') - response to Barry Nichols
  • Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 10:24:04 -0700

Oikos tree crops has some good natives-- I have not checked their inventory
lately. Sometimes there is a conservation nursery in a state that carries
lots of natives and tell their origins in the state. I know Montana has one .
http://dnrc.mt.gov/forestry/nursery/default.asp

There is also a nursery in Oregon with a lot of natives but may be the west
coast varieties instead of east coast plants- -but they do sell all over the
us.

Idell Weydemeyer