nafex - Re: [nafex] Tropical fruits suitable for container-culture

  • From: "Dr. Chiranjit Parmar" <parmarch_mnd@dataone.in>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Tropical fruits suitable for container-culture
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 19:54:47 +0530

Anything can be grown in containers provided the tropical plants are grown in tropical climate and the cold area plants in cold climate. You cannot grow papaya in containers in Sweden. Please also remember that growing plants in containers can just be a hobby or for specimens. You cannot plant an orchard in containers. So these lists are meaningless.

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
www.fruitipedia.com

-----Original Message----- From: Bassgarden