nafex - Re: [nafex] Does anyone have a superior-fruiting Nanking Cherry

  • From: John S <swim_at_svc@yahoo.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Does anyone have a superior-fruiting Nanking Cherry
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 21:24:39 -0800 (PST)

Jim, I'm not sure I understand your question completely. Are you looking
for someone to sell them for you, looking to establish them as a viable named
variety or looking to find out if a vendor to take over the variety?

I wonder about the demand. We are fortunate that Edible Landscaping
maintains and offers the white variety. I've searched for years for other
varieties of Nankings and not run across any other than E.L.