nafex - Re: [nafex] nafex Digest, Vol 118, Issue 24

  • From: Steven C <filtertitle@aol.com>
  • To: "nafex@lists.ibiblio.org" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] nafex Digest, Vol 118, Issue 24
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 10:02:36 -0500

Does anyone have the old cultivar of wild-goose plum (Prunus munsoniana) by
the cultivar name (also) "Wild Goose"? I first learned of it and discussed
plans for breeding with it from the late Lon Rombough, a friend from whom I
learned a lot. Unfortunately, I once had access to scion-material for the
true variety but I might no longer, depending.

I doubt that too many people have it and UC Davis seems not to have it.

Steve, NJ