nafex - Re: [nafex] Fwd: Johny A.

  • From: mark wessel <growyourown@earthlink.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Fwd: Johny A.
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 17:58:35 -0500

I am very much interested in better understanding why you would only want
fruit from trees on there own roots. I am assuming it is coming from a
nutrition standpoint. Maybe more? It is a pretty big step to leave the
country partly due to this reasoning. Love to hear more Douglas.

On a side note, I see that Douglas is in Mexico. Diane Kennedy, in one of her
regional cookbooks from Mexico writes a bit about the importance of seedling
apples is some of the very rural areas of the country. Not sure which state
she was referring too since it has been some time since I read the piece.

Mark