nafex - [nafex] any thoughts on trueness to seed of Crimson Passion and Carmine Jewel

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [nafex] any thoughts on trueness to seed of Crimson Passion and Carmine Jewel
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 11:08:55 -0500

Anyone have any thoughts of the seed of Crimson Passion and Carmine
Jewel and how true they will grow out? Have someone sending me some
seed and curious what people think I will end up with.

~mIEKAL

  • [nafex] any thoughts on trueness to seed of Crimson Passion and Carmine Jewel, mIEKAL aND, 10/11/2012