nafex - Re: [nafex] Apple question

  • From: "Bob Hartman" <hartmansfruit@msn.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Apple question
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 19:01:51 -0700

The only thing I can think of is if you damaged the fruit spur when removing the flowers. Normally you just wait until any fruit sets and then just cut off the fruit. If you didn't damage the fruit spurs last year did it put out the new spur for 2012 and just not bloom? What was the activity at the spur point last summer on both portions of the tree, the side that was stripped and the side that fruited?

Bob
W Washington

-----Original Message----- From: Jim Fruth