nafex - Re: [nafex] Hudson Cherry

  • From: Christopher Kennel <ckennel@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Hudson Cherry
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 14:42:58 -0600

Raintree Nursery sells the Hudson cherry if you're still interested in a
source. As far as I know they've been offering it for several years. I got
one from them about 3 years ago, and it's been growing well, though it's not
as precocious as the White Gold that you mentioned.

Chris Kennel
Denver, CO z5