nafex - [nafex] early cuttings and suckers

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [nafex] early cuttings and suckers
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 08:12:15 -0500

Normally this is the time of the year that I would be lopping off
elderberries and currants, and digging up suckers but I've done a
minimal amount of that this year given how far ahead the season. Next
week I'm seeing low temps in the high teens which should do a pretty
good job of killing all new growth. I was thinking tho that that
might reset the plants a bit and maybe it would again make sense to do
cuttings? Thoughts?

~mIEKAL