nafex - Re: [nafex] Fedco scion wood

  • From: John Bunker <john.p.bunker@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Fedco scion wood
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 10:06:08 -0400

Hello all,
Sorry about the sometimes convoluted nature of the Fedco web site. Suggestions are welcome! We are done with scion orders for 2012. We will do it again next winter. We are considering expanding the scion list and putting it in the catalog itself. More info to come in the fall. You can also always contact us via our facebook page.
Best regards,
John Bunker
Fedco
john@fedcoseeds.com