nafex - [nafex] Scion swap meeting

  • From: Jwlehman@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [nafex] Scion swap meeting
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 08:23:15 -0400 (EDT)

Hello everyone,

Just a reminder the annual Indiana Nut & Fruit Growers scion swap meeting
is this Sunday, March 25. For details:

http://nutgrowers.org/news.htm

Jerry
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 11:03:07 -0400
From: Caren Kirk <quirky@videotron.ca>
Subject: Re: [nafex] Apricot Protection

Thanks Dan, very interesting. As this is my first year with the
apricot I think I am just going to play it by ear and see how it goes.
Everything is up in the air with this yo-yo weather anyway.

I might see about getting some of the product for next year.

Caren Kirk
St. Jerome, QC