nafex - Re: [nafex] E. Pungens Edibility

  • From: "Dr. Chiranjit Parmar" <parmarch_mnd@dataone.in>
  • Cc: Alexis <alexis@conev.org>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] E. Pungens Edibility
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 08:43:23 +0530

Dear Alexis,

Can you send me a small chapter about silverberry for Fruitipedia? It will be a very good contribution as through your article people outside America will also come to know about this fruit.

Please do not hesitate or feel shy. You do not have to be a scholar or professor to write something about fruits. It should contain just basic information (which you already possess) about this fruit preferably in Fruitipedia format. I shall make style amendments if needed. Please also write your full name, address and contact address, name of your website if you have one. Please also send your photograph. I shall put this information at the end of chapter.

I hope you will surely do it and spread the knowledge about lesser known fruits among others.

With best regards,

Very truly yours,

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
186/3 Jail Road