nafex - [nafex] Is US autumn olive same as in Indiia?

  • From: "alden@waldenwinds.com" <alden@waldenwinds.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [nafex] Is US autumn olive same as in Indiia?
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 06:37:42 -0700

Having checked Fruitopedia, I'm not sure.
If you check eleagnus.com,
there's some really good photos of the Eleagnus Umbellata as photographed
in Massachusetts USA. Maybe by looking at those it'll help compare to
those that occur in India or anywhere else. And is a great education to
anyone who is not sure yet which plant we're talking about when we talk
about autumn olive. Hector Black through an article in Pomona helped me
identify this wonderful plant.

Charlie in Massachusetts

  • [nafex] Is US autumn olive same as in Indiia?, alden@waldenwinds.com, 02/15/2012