nafex - Re: [nafex] aronia

  • From: John S <swim_at_svc@yahoo.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] aronia
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 19:32:54 -0800 (PST)

Hi, richard, Have to say here that I routinely eat aronia raw, straight from
the bush. Typically I browse while working in the garden. Maybe its me or
maybe its my aronia, but the mouth does definitely not slam shut, not for 5
minutes and not for a week. The secret is to gently crush the berry to
release the interior juice while not chewing the skin.

John