nafex - Re: [nafex] Honeyberry/Haskap discussion thread (permaculture forum at permies)

  • From: Chris Garriss <cgarriss@garriss.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Honeyberry/Haskap discussion thread (permaculture forum at permies)
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 23:41:57 -0500

I was just reading through this thread, and have become quite intrigued. A
quick look and I only found 2 places that sell the plants. Any suggestions
as to where might be the "best" source?

Depending on where I would plant, it would either be 6b (almost but not
quite 6a due to elevation) or 7a/7b interface

Chris