nafex - Re: [nafex] Pineberry

  • From: Sarah Kehler Ewing <skkewing@yahoo.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Pineberry
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 09:26:38 -0800 (PST)

Thanks so much for posting this John!  I love anything with an unusual colour.

But now I am jealous of all you Americans: Burpee's carries both the
Pineberry White Pine Strawberry and the Purple Wonder strawberry!  Sigh.  How
many years until someone brings them both to Canada for me?

I did send Burpee's a pathetic, begging email... maybe they will ship to
Canada if I promise them gold bricks!

Sarah

zone 3
Edmonton, AB