nafex - [nafex] behmi

  • From: Melissa Kacalanos <mijwiz@yahoo.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] behmi
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 10:37:37 -0800 (PST)

Dr. Parmar, thank you very much for your information. From your description
of behmi as a peach-like fruit with an edible, almond-like kernel, I think
many American gardeners would be interested in growing it as a novelty at
least. I wonder if any nurseries might be willing to import it. It also seems
that there would be great potential to cross it with better-tasting peaches
to get an even better dual-purpose crop.

Melissa