nafex - [nafex ibiblio list] Central VA Scion Exchange and Potluck

  • From: alexis@conev.org
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [nafex ibiblio list] Central VA Scion Exchange and Potluck
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 20:16:37 -0500

Hello folks,
myself and a fellow NAFEXer were chatting the other day about possibly hosting a scion exchange and potluck in February. We have not decided yet whether or not to do this. IF we do it, it would be low-key. It would be free to attend, but each attendee would be required to do 3 things:
1) bring scions/ cuttings from 5 different fruiting plants to trade
2) bring some food, however humble, to share
3) RSVP prior to coming.
The the event would be held the vicinity of Charlottesville Virginia.
If you are interested, send me an email. Please be specific in your email and say you are interested in the scion exchange potluck as I host other events and I need to keep them straight.
Thanks,
Alexis
alexis@conev.org

  • [nafex ibiblio list] Central VA Scion Exchange and Potluck, alexis, 12/29/2011