nafex - Re: [nafex ibiblio list] Fw: [NAFEX] Parafilm

  • From: Chris Garriss <cgarriss@garriss.net>
  • To: "Kieran &/or Donna" <holycow@frontiernet.net>, Nafex <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex ibiblio list] Fw: [NAFEX] Parafilm
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 20:33:24 -0500

Thanks, the Parafilm I received originally came from Fisher Scientific
Supply. I actually have most of a roll in 2 sizes - original roll sizes
were 4" x 125', 2" x 250'. What I have on the rolls should last me a very,
very long time. I'm going to be very interested to see how things go.
Chris

>>> Chris