nafex - Re: [nafex ibiblio list] [NAFEX] UK trip to cider orchards

  • From: Caren Kirk <quirky@videotron.ca>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex ibiblio list] [NAFEX] UK trip to cider orchards
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 23:00:37 -0500

OoArrr, as they say,Scrumpyland, that's my part of the country! Can't wait to read about it, I'm sure it will bring back happy memories!

Caren Kirk
Brit living in St. Jerome QC

On 12/27/2011 9:34 AM, John Bunker wrote:
From Dec 1 - Dec 17 I went with a group to visit cider makers and
orchards in western and southwestern England. For the next week or so
I will be posting photos of the trip on the Fedco Trees Facebook
page.< http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fedco-Trees/241068365945239>

Season's Greetings!
John Bunker
Fedco
trees@fedcoseeds.com
www.fedcoseeds.com
PO Box 520
Waterville ME 04903
207-873-7333

Visit Fedco Trees on Facebook

Google command to search the list message archives, located here:
nafex list mirror sites:
http://nafexlist.blogspot.com/
nafex list website (reference library)