nafex - Re: [nafex ibiblio list] NAFEX dues

  • From: Ginda Fisher <list@ginda.us>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex ibiblio list] NAFEX dues
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 10:58:28 -0500

I have exactly the same question. I wanted to check the new website last
night, and it told me my membership expired two months ago and I couldn't
access anything. (not even contact info to inquire about this very question.)

It did give me info about the upcoming annual meeting.
--
Ginda

Typed with Swype. Who knows what I intended to say?

Something I continued to wonder