nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Fwd: Van Well nursery

  • From: "Richard L. Wagner" <rewagner@centurytel.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Fwd: Van Well nursery
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 21:38:38 -0500

I have gotten stock from them on two ocassions. It was exceptionally
fine and healthy at a very good price. If they don't have the
selections you want the problem of whether to buy solves itself. If you
find something that interests you you will not regret it.

Quoting mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>:
Alan, have you got stock from them, and if so, how did it work out?

~mIEKAL

(just bought myself a 3 year membership to NAFEX for my birthday...
haven't been an official member since sometime in the 90s but I gain
so much info from this list that I was feeling guilty that I wasn't
chipping in. )