nafex - Re: [NAFEX] nafex Digest, Vol 107, Issue 10

  • From: Steven Covacci <filtertitle@aol.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] nafex Digest, Vol 107, Issue 10
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 22:24:56 -0500 (EST)

Scott & Others:

Would it be better for me to plant a pomegranate in morning until late
afternoon sun; or to plant it in afternoon until end of the day sun that is 4
feet from my house (and the garage portion of the house is lower then the
ground-level there).. I was thinking that the house might make the ground
just a little warmer so that the roots survive a harsh winter?

Thanks,
Steve; NJ 6b/7a

Message: 3