nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Grapes in the asparagus

  • From: Matt Demmon <mdemmon@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Grapes in the asparagus
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 16:16:58 -0500

Which is seedless, correct? I don't have that one at my house, but I
planted it at my sister's last spring. Grew like CRAZY. About 15 feet
in both directions. (I'm growing it in a V shape up to the top of her
fence, then along the top).

Steve, you're in NY? What's your climate like? We're z5 here, get
plenty of rain, highs in the 80's mostly in the summer, and lowest
I've recorded is -22. Usually more like -10, and only a few times in a
winter does it get below zero. I'm guessing we're somewhat similar.

-matt
z5 se MI