nafex - [NAFEX] Glenndale Gooseberry Search

  • From: Rosholdt <rosholdt@erols.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Glenndale Gooseberry Search
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 15:52:26 -0500

The Nafex list is well worth the cost of my membership _and_ I get a Pomona! A kind soul (Lee R.) heard of my plight and sent me a handful of Glenndale "sticks" and I was able to get some nice plants going this year - even with the spring drought and tough summer. Edible Landscaping told me they would have salable stock this year - last year they had run out.

Barbara R
Z7 Central Virginia

Re: [NAFEX] Glenndale Gooseberry Search