nafex - [NAFEX] Bee's and Google+

  • From: jeff <linuxasm@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Bee's and Google+
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 11:15:58 -0700

The following link gives more insight into possible honey bee problems:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/10/111007073153.htm <http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/10/111007073153.htm#.TpMpy8iF_Ck.gmail>

On the topic of google+ and NAFEX I believe that open and wide spread communication about fruit is the ultimate treasure. This ibiblio list has been a great resource for me and appears to be low maintainence, low cost, and free from spam... What I don't understand is a perceived reluctance to use this list as a solution to some of NAFEX's problems? Google+ appears to be another step forward with the potential for even better communication. I signed up for Google+ yesterday and would like to give it a trial. What is the next step for a newbie?

Jeff Owens, Zone 7, grapes and other edible fruit.

  • [NAFEX] Bee's and Google+, jeff, 10/10/2011