nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Pawpaw Hunting

  • From: nottke1 <nottke1@earthlink.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Pawpaw Hunting
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 13:51:53 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Chris,
1 - Talk to old timers at your local farmer's market.
2 - Call your extension office or forester's office and ask where you might
find pawpaw trees.
3 - Contact local butterfly club members and find out where they look for
Zebra Swallowtail butterflies.

Pawpaw fruit season is over in your area for this year, so you can't look for
fruit on the ground now.

Jim