nafex - [NAFEX] Kaki deaths

  • From: "David Consolvo" <fruitopia@firstva.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Kaki deaths
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 22:09:26 -0400

Just as you have found, my kaki death problems are not related to rootstock
incompatibility. About half of my kaki seedlings, on their own roots, looked
great
for five to ten years, and then died over a period of some months. It'll be
one or
two trees one year, maybe one another year, etc., so it doesn't seem related
weather.
~David Consolvo
Hungrytown, Virginia