nafex - Re: [NAFEX] voles

  • From: Elizabeth Hilborn <ehilborn@mebtel.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] voles
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 07:37:20 -0400

Murph,
What do you mean by bait block? I have used Roxol pellets in runs and a trap for a meadow vole I saw running along the surface to eat dropped blueberries apparently, but I am not aware of other lethal control measures.

Meadow voles have been bad this year for me, and my normal system using a repellent has been ineffective at controlling them, so I appreciate learning about more methods.

Betsy Hilborn
7a central NC